Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Books I've Reviewed

FYI: I reviewed my very first book on my blog on August 15, 2009!




Beastly-Alex Flinn
Beautiful Disaster-Kate Brian


Catcher In The Rye, The-J.D. Salinger
Chosen One, The-Carol Lynch Williams
Confessions of a Serial Kisser-Wendelin Van Draanen



Dark Secrets: Legacy of Lies-Elizabeth Chandler
Devouring, The-Simon Holt


Grave Sight-Charlaine Harris


Killing Britney-Sean Olin


Notebook, The-Nicholas Sparks


Pencil Test, The-James Guilford [coming soon]

Private (books 1-4)-Kate Brian


Remembering Raquel-Vivian Vande Velde


Secret Lives of Fortunate Wives, The-Sarah Strohmeyer
Snitch-Allison Van Diepen
Summoning, The-Kelley Armstrong


Twilight-Stephanie Meyer

Uglies-Scott Westerfeld

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never read The Catcher In The Rye! It's on my TBR list!

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!

Anonymous said...

These people I jastika blogger Indonesia
boss is very good blogger if you can drop by drop dong in my blogger gave atu comment that something was wrong, I really appreciate
boss boss coming back to visit
hehhh ........ dansukses met greetings to you always

Post a Comment